"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Meet Kit!


Built 1820

Love those old green shutters!

Heading out around the old Aiken house neighborhood to see what's blooming in the city today......I surely didn't have to go far before I came upon these colorful beauties!






Standing up in the winter sunshine, they are a rainbow of pretty color
my pearls and my seahorse!


I love the park here............
...........it leads to this lovely fountain.

This little doggie guards his porch well


His yard is lovely!! They have two bubbling fountains

and lots of pretty flowers!




This neat old truck looks like it has clouds painted on it.


Lots of lively dogs out walking their people!




Love this shade of blue on this old truck!



We met this little beauty, who was playing with one of her friends.
Her name is "Kit". Isn't she just precious!?


Her owners said she is a rescue. They found her abandoned, skinny and half starved. Look what a beautiful and loyal dog she has become, with their love and care.
Spay, neuter, adopt, foster, donate( food, toys, old towels and blankets), give whatever you can, be it time or money.--- If you are able and if you feel led to do so. If we all help a little, we can get alot done.

5 comments:

  1. another beautiful walk in the great outdoors. "kit" sure looks like she was built to last, what a beauty. i really like really old homes, the wood working both indoors and out will never be recreated in our time!!

    the pansies are so pretty, reminding me that i never planted mine. the sweet potato vine is as well, it is one of my favorite green plants!! it's nice to see flowers this time of year, thanks for sharing yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of the coats and scarfs it looks more like spring than winter. Love the old house and yes adoption is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We run across some friendly people and precious dogs when we hike Blue Run. I'll have to show a couple of pics soon. We see the same man quite often with an old dog called Rascal. He is the sweetest! The sun is out today! I'm going on a hike this afternoon! Get those old hiking shoes on and frumpy clothes and go with me! heehee! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the prettiest places to walk and get to meet lots of sweet dogs. Kit does look very special, and I saw an Eli dog there too. Oh, I wish we could find and rescue all the poor dogs and cats needing love and care. It's so very sad. Love, Henny

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see flowers when there are none here to be had. Jolly good for Kit!

    ReplyDelete