"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, December 3, 2018

Sunshine trees

Heading out to go find my Cassia trees!



Pink snow on the ground

Hot pink flowers, greeting December

One of my favorite windows!


Love the carving on this old door:


some kind of seed pods!? Anyone know what these are?




FINALLY! Found them!

Aren't they beautiful?

Just a few streets over, we found more in full bloom

Like splashes of sunshine, all around the city



This Fall my Mother gave me these pretty leaf earrings!
That gold leaf you see me wearing all the time in the Fall, she gave me that so many years ago!
Thank you for reading here today!Time to put away my golden leaf pendant and get out my holiday jewelry pretties!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos ! I love that your shawl matches the flowers!you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love your perspective...you look where most don't and I love that. Those trees are indeed beautiful and your shawl is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doors and urns are spectacular. I have to say those flowers cheer me tremendously -- we won't see any outside for a long time!

    ReplyDelete