"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Palms

We took a picnic to the Battery for supper the other night and saw these beautiful palm trees all twinkling and glistening so pretty!

I don't remember these from previous years, I think they are new decorations. I love them!
They are so tall and elegant!



Here's some fun holiday wear I saw at the store last week:
 Close up of the kitty print:





Tis the season for merry and bright!

6 comments:

  1. So - was your picnic in that great looking green bag you had on your arm?? And what exactly WAS your picnic? Inquiring minds want to know! Love how you do stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool trees!!! So festive. Hope you enjoyed your picnic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see this sort of thing here in Arizona and aren't they amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been some job decorating those tall palms! I've seen the trunks with lights when we lived in Florida but not the branches. I love love love the Christmas clothing! I abhor the phrase Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I want it to become "in" again to wear Christmas clothes and jewelry beginning after Thanksgiving Day, like it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful palms! And we all need one of those sweaters...one of each! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those prints are over the top but I have to say the kitty one cracks me up. VERY merry!

    ReplyDelete