"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

I love a parade!


It's parade time in Charleston!
Let's go watch!
Flowers in bloom on parade day





this doggie has a great seat!

this one does as well!

probably a  first parade for this little one?



























shiny cars

and lots of Queens!



















OOOO there's that mean old Grinch!
.......and here's a gorgeous dog!





 I do believe everyone had a WONDERFUL TIME!
Christmas day is here. Best wishes to you and your families. Hug your loved ones. Thanks to all who read here and for all the great comments!


7 comments:

  1. oh debbi, i LOVE a good parade, this one looks wonderful. the kids, the pups, the queens, what a wonderful celebration!!

    wishing you a very merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that car...by the time i got to the end, i forgot about the car. that's a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been perfect weather as people are lightly covered and loved all the outfits of the bands and those little green and white little ones were soooo cute. Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. guess what I got for Christmas!!!! a Mother-daughter trip to Charleston!!! Most likely first week of May. Do you have any suggestions for fun things to do. Oh heck, I'll just look back at your older posts! he he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful parade!! You took some amazing pictures and really you should work a a photographer for a newspaper. You have a real eye for capturing the moment! I felt like I was right there. What a festive fun day!!!
    Have a great week.
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously festive! Looks loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete