"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Sundown, Let's Walk!


one of the last winter sunsets.......Spring ones have now arrived!

the sky is so pretty tonight!!





on a chilly evening in early spring we took an evening walk

Lots of spring sights and scents to enjoy!



Porch lights and chandeliers are coming on










a snuggle with Tammie!








It followed me down to the corner of it's yard, bouncing and pouncing and meowing all the way!
It was so sweet and friendly!


another kitty, guarding it's porch!

time to come in for a snack!


......and I wanted to show you my salt and pepper shakers! These are Pioneer Woman, I bought them and gave them for Christmas presents, and also got myself a set! LOL I just love the colors in them.

The set below are reproduction Jadeite. They are heavy and square shaped. 

The little set below (Hearth and Hand with Magnolia) I just got from Target a couple of weeks ago. 

a teensy Pioneer Woman bowl---I think it may be for sauces/condiments like ketchup and mustard maybe?
and last........below----a tiny Jadeite reproduction, little cake stand. It's about the size for one cupcake! I was so cute I couldn't resist it!

I have them all sitting on an old pink child's apron from when I was little. The apron is OLD AND VINTAGE..........JUST LIKE ME! ha ha ha LOL
*****THANK YOU TO MY MOM  FOR SAVING THE OLD APRONS FOR ME!!***

HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!!

5 comments:

  1. Debbi, If I ever get to come back to Charleston, I will be watching for you to walk by and I will join you. I just love going on walks with you thru your posts. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. two of my favorite "home" things...decorated window sills and window boxes with flowers, i have neither ;(

    i have never seen those ice cream sandwiches, they look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the lights looking in the windows and oh my such pretty flowers. Another great walkabout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything, but oh my gosh, that little cake stand is so cute! I want one! My leg is coming along nicely. Still not walking on it, but at least it's not hurting much. I go back to the doctor a week from Monday. Hopefully he will say I can put some weight on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pictures. Love the cake stand. I bought a few of those little Pioneer Woman bowls. I think they are custard cups if I am not mistaken. I love Jadeite and my mother used to have quite a few pieces of it...don't know where they went---darn it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete