"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, April 9, 2018

The Fair

Back in the Fall, we went to the Fair! I love going to the Fair each year!




Lots of bright and flashy things to make pictures of!


The lemonade was good!
I love merry-go-rounds! I ride them too!


























The band was Hotel California and they were actually very good and did all Eagles songs.








They played all the old hits.
Enjoyed the concert very much!






Lots of neat things to buy!
















Yes!!---it was good!! LOL


Granddaughter had her heart set on one of these little puppies. They wiggle around and also bark have blinkie lights in them So of course we got her one! LOL








up up and away!!


and people carrying strange things home.....LOL


By the end of the evening you are so tired and your feet might hurt from all the walking and you  might've ate too much sugar...but it is so worth it and so fun to see all the sights at the Fair!
Is your fair where you live in the summer or the Fall?

3 comments:

  1. We enjoyed going to our fair also. It is a great place to see neighbors and old acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have several fairs, in different area...i look forward to all of them. the star fair is in july and it is always too hot for me!!

    fairs are the best though and one thing for sure is you have to eat a funnel cake!!!

    ReplyDelete