"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Easter Sunday


We had a lovely Easter and hope y'all did too!
what a beautiful beautiful day it was!


got my Spring and Summer pocketbooks out!

Beads today---my new cameo, my Ma-Maw's small pearls and my strand of fun pearls


church bells peal, services let out, and people come spilling out
 into the city streets. I love seeing everybody's new Easter outfits! Everybody has their own style.
little girls in new dresses, white sweaters, and ribbons
It was almost 80 degrees! A really pretty day

look at this little ladie's Easter bonnet!










After church, we went for a Sunday walk



Pretty Pink house!
































Time to head in......we are HUNGRY!







This is in front of the water drinking fountain in the churchyard at St. Michaels

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely Easter you enjoyed. Thanks for sharing here.

    A great verse on that plaque to end your post with.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the random pictures, what a treat to see Charleston through your eyes. Loved all the Easter outfits and to see so many people attending church and your outfit was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of a beautiful day! I love your cameo and pearls. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lingered long over every single photo! You see the best sights right there! I know you really love Charleston and I can see why! By the way, my very favorite photos are the ones of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty you look in the Spring top with that beautiful handbag and hat! You see a lot more dressed up people there than we see in Florida. We are WAY too casual here, I think! I'm glad you had a nice day my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks exactly like the kind of day you hope Easter will be! You look great and it seems like a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete