"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter is Here


Church bells are ringing and happy songs are being sung!

It's a day full of this:


 and this:
bright pretty eggs!
Pretty gloves will be spotted
along with Easter bonnets!



My glitter eggs and I've had this little ceramic Bunny/Easter church for about 25 years now. It has a little light inside it that shows through the windows.
I love the purple door! I stood up some of my little fairies next to the little bunnies that are peeping out the windows.
I picked up this sweet little green bowl at the thrift store yesterday. The little brown bunny is clinging onto the edge and reaching inside for whatever you put there....I am putting Easter candy in it tomorrow!

church last Sunday

Fridays moon was misty and pretty. I photographed our white azaleas by the moonlight.



5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you also dear Debbi.

    Great photos of Easter in your lovely area.

    Have a wonderful day ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post:) especially the wake up part and celebrate. That little bowl you got is soooo cute. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh the wisteria is so beautiful, my color of course!!!

    i remember dressing up for easter. i was with my great nieces yesterday and they were all dressed up for our early easter celebration. the images of the dies eggs brought back lots of memories. i didn't dye them this year!!!

    happy easter, have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos Debbi! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Debbi! I can tell you had a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete