"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Little Genies

when little granddaughter comes to visit, she likes to bring her "genies".

They are tiny little dolls that come in plastic genie bottles. You don't know which doll you get until you open it so it's a surprise.




These are the newest color bottles to come out. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of genies she gets in these bottles!



she has alot, and I have a few! LOL

They are from the popular kids cartoon, "Shimmer and Shine".

Because they are so tiny, they are easy to transport. Bright and colorful, they are fun to play with.  There are hundreds of them, all with names. I can't even remember ANY of the names! LOL






A few days ago there was a grocery cart full of the genie bottles, all on clearance for like half price! Yep....I bought a bunch!
This one was in her Easter basket I made for her

I will sit and play "genie" games and stories any day over electronic games and toys! That way she uses her imagination.

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable, colorful...i have great nieces and have never seen them!! but i have noticed that my two great nieces love anything miniature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now thats cute,,I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete