"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Green greetings!

 




a few festive decorations about town

this one is from last year

a Spring walk through Wraggborough

love the chipped paint on this old church!



so glad to see the daffodills have arrived!

My little dolls certainly enjoyed wandering amongst the daffodill forest!




beautiful bloom stretching towards the blue spring sky




showing off their little bracelets, LOL!






Bright color hat!

Sunny spring days bring folks out to the sidewalks and parks to enjoy the sun and the fresh air




Purple house!!




These Wet and Wild "cheap" lipsticks are only 83 cents, y'all! I bought a bunch for spring!





and I tried this Lemon toner, OH MY GOODNESS it smells DELICIOUS!! I love it! If you like lemon scent, go get you some, you will love it.




Happy St. Patricks Day, Y'all!


7 comments:

  1. Last years St. Patrick decoration was over the top and couldn't be beat this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so fun, i forgot it was st. patricks day and i am not wearing green, shameful!!

    i like the bright colored hat, so fun!! i'm not sure if i would put green lampshades on blue lamps, but the lamps are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patty's Day....Love the old chipping paint church. Things like that make the best pics. Love the gates too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love all the pictures, and the daffodils and buildings and flowers and of course Tracie and Amybelle look SO sweet in the daffodil forest! Love their bracelets too! And head bands...they are little "mini-me" you! So sweet. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh I need me some of those Wet 'n Wild lipsticks! The "girls'" bracelets are so cute too! Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your day was super happy. Love these cheery St. Paddy's pix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great collection of spring pictures. Charleston must be such a wonderful town in the spring. While writing my post I discovered some great gardens in Charleston I did not know about – will have to visit them when traveling is safe. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete