"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, March 27, 2021

jessamine

 

Carolina yellow jessamine.........out searching for it!



a fountain I always stop to admire

windowboxes full of pretties!

no jessamine in the alley.......or at the old Calhoun mansion.




new sidewalks were put in, and kids flock to these like a magnet, to leave their names!

no jessamine at this old Inn.........

(but I do like to admire the pretty glass in the doors!)


.....and no blooms here.

could that be it????

yes it is!! see how it tumbles down......so pretty!




tangles of sunshine yellow blooms, so pretty

billows of blossoms, yellow blossoms!



We're having lovely weather here, sweater weather in the evenings---my favorite!
once it blooms, it isn't around too long......so I try to enjoy it and photograph it while I can!
Does it grow where you live?
Amybelle and Tracie got right in!


"always remember to have fun!"


5 comments:

  1. Oh, it sure looks like you and Tracie and Amybelle were having lots of fun looking for the Carolina Jessamine! I am SO happy you found some! It certainly is beautiful and so full of sunshine! Does it grow wild there like it does here? That which we have along our little fence row is growing wild, and it is up in the trees and everywhere. I think it is about done now for the season, but we enjoyed it while it lasted. Thank you for sharing it with us. Lily Grace sends her love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fountain with the lights...so pretty and so happy you found some Jessamine just wished you could share the smell as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That fountain!!!! Glad you found the Jessamine. That does not grow here but it is so pretty. Hope you have a great Sunday. xo Diana
    ps-Pick your table going on over at my blog- I know you always bring fun to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those blossoms are just fabulous, Debbi! I've never heard of jessamine -- they're worth seeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jessamine and I love the girls in their little scarves! Happy spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete