"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Pretty Peacocks

I've taken a liking to peacocks in the past year or two. I photographed these over at the old plantation last spring.




His feathers trail along behind him, almost like a long cape




I love peacocks. Love their bright colors and their long elegant tails that go "swish, swish"








There's a white one there too


They are fun to look at but wow!---they sure do screech loudly! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I like peacocks and enjoyed the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacocks are such glorious, beautiful birds! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I love that place. My daughter and I visited Charleston once and we toured the plantations there. I loved the peacocks too. I saw a white one when we were there. Awesome. The fancy peacock shook himself out in front of her, and I said, "he only wear that outfit when he doesn't care how he looks". We enjoyed ourselves so much. Hope you are loving your summertime Debbi. Thank you for showing us your beautiful area. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete