"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Back to the Burns Garden once again

I made these pictures in the summer of 2018

The pictures I took today didn't turn out very good



there is a pond with koi somewhere here

Beautiful condos overlooking the courtyard




*********************************************************************************
July 2019- I try to walk by here at least once every summer to see how the garden is doing




Lots of pretty flowers in the garden

Last year's four-o-clocks were PINK, this year's are YELLOW!


Goodnight, lovely July garden!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cupid holding up the fountain. So nice you have so many places to walk to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely...the statues and fountain are stately!!! it's been a hot july and the pool water is 90, barely refreshing!!

    there have not been many walks!! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trumpet vines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gardens there are so beautiful. I especially love the use of the statuary. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete