"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time.........
I was out making pictures of this fairytales book for a project.

.....and I saw some pretty things.

these window boxes trailing beautiful flowers


and this pretty fountain. It's one of my favorites and I always stop to admire it.
It looks different every time I photograph it!

splish, splash.....sparkling drops of water



Bright flowers, and if I'm LUCKY.....I might see a gorgeous cardinal!


Hope everybody is having a great week so far. It's hot and muggy here, very Charleston July weather for sure! We get summer thunderstorms every day, sometimes several times a day. The flowers are loving it. Is it pretty hot where you are?

6 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful and I love that you explain them to us, what you were thinking, how much you were drawn to them, the colours are so vibrant in the flowers! It goes to 75 or 80 here this last few days, hot for us but it cools to sixty sixty five at night and will soon be much cooler at night! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fountain really is gorgeous..and so are you! We are getting those little pop up showers too and you never know when they will come! Makes it hard to plan errands and getting outside! It was not raining here when I left yesterday but started a half mile away...then ended a mile or so later! lol Hope this storm that's brewing doesn't bring a lot more! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, it's hot where I am just up the coast a couple states. And, we get the afternoon thundershowers, too. Its good for staying inside and visiting my blogging buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures!! Love the fountain ones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, I think you can always find something pretty to look at, while walking that beautiful city. I hope you will always love walks in Charleston. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. Ted's last day for chemo injections today. :)

    ReplyDelete