"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, March 29, 2019

Biscuits!

After church on Sunday, we walked to Callies for a biscuit brunch.

the line of folks waiting to place their orders

SO MANY to choose from!!

what would you pick? I got the pimento cheese biscuit, with bacon and green onions on it!







Yay! I was happy to grab a cute little window seat! There really isn't room for tables and chairs, but there is a long skinny marble stand-up-to eat shelf, and a few chairs!


oh my goodness.....these were delicious!




cute purse!



The tiny place is VERY LONG, and VERY skinny. They wait on you quickly here.......but the line keeps forming pretty fast!---so if you want some good hot southern biscuits.....come get in line!lol
Callies is at 476 1/2 King street and they are open weekdays 7 am 'til 2 p.m.      Saturdays and Sundays---8 a.m. 'til 2 p.m.  I think they have a night open on late Fridays and Saturdays from ten p.m. 'til 2 a.m.!--for late night snacking.

4 comments:

  1. What a great place. Love when people carve out a nook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh wow, they look so good!! nothing like that around here, i really love these specialty places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, Those biscuits sounds so darn good. I love good food in tiny places. LOL If you weren't hungry going into the shop, you would be smelling those wonderful biscuits. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a very dangerous place for me. I'm not sure I could stop at one, especially with so many delicious sounding choices!

    ReplyDelete