"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Over the bridge

We have to cross over the big bridge to go to one of our favorite thrift stores

Up and over!!!

......and on the way we often spot dogs out enjoying a breezy ride! Here's one---


..........and another!!

and there goes another one!!!
While in the area, we spotted this gorgeous gate. I loved it!

I've never seen this type before.
 I think it's whimsical and so pretty! I would definetly put that in our yard!
Thrift store finds:
old fashioned sweaters! I love these! I found a teal one, and an emerald green one. They came from separate stores. One has the little "pearl" buttons. They are both so soft.
I really love this embroidered one!!
I LOVE sweaters with most everything--I wear mine with pants, skirts, jeans, over dresses.

Books!! Always find books!
anyone read this one??


And this beautiful bowl.......

I was thrilled to find the bowl, I love my "blue white stuff" as I call it!
Wishing y'all a happy and peaceful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. The bridge is a wonder and how fun to find so many nice things. Love my trips to the thrift store, it is like a treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun "over the bridge" adventure! Great finds and I love the bowl! That gate is one of the coolest I have ever seen. I am sure someone custom commissioned that!
    Have a wonderful weekend....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have an eye for great finds! What a fun gate, I've never seen one like it either. That bridge is really something else and I love how the dogs are sticking their heads out and enjoying the ride as well.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those old fashioned sweaters...and the soft colors! That's about all we need here in Florida in the winter months. I never wore a coat or jacket this whole winter. But some of the stores are so cool that you need a sweater! lol Love the photos of the bridge too. I would be scared going across it. Would you hold my hand? heehee! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bowl to the max. And I'd be totally freaked on that bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! I absolutely love that gate. I would put it in my yard too! The bridge is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful bridge. Is it the one that connects Charleston to Mt. Pleasant?

    ReplyDelete