"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer Snow


Cold treats on a hot day!



So what do they call these where you live?---snow cones, snowballs, shaved ice? In Hawaii they call it SHAVE ICE, not shaved ice, right?



I love their selection of kid flavors and colors, so fun!

.........and look at all these flavors!!---how to pick, how to pick??



It's a fun little place! The service is great, quick and friendly! And the prices are very reasonable.



Princess the pony joined us that day



I got pina colada with the condensed milk on top..........it was delicious!! You can get cream on top, or condensed sweet milk. The ice here is very very thinly shaved, so it's so light and fluffy, and the flavor is all throughout, no clumps. What flavor  do you pick?

7 comments:

  1. Oh- I suppose I would choose boring old cherry---OR LIME---yes--give me LIME! I have never heard of them putting sweetened condensed milk on it. That sounds interesting and I would probably try it.
    Have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, I would get tutti fruitti or a suicide...where they put a bunch of flavors all together! heehee! I can still imagine how good they were! What a fun place your found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh this place is GREAT!!!! love the colors and the decor, everything about it!!

    we go to rita's for ice, it's a chain and does not have all the special, unique touches that this place has. but the ice is excellent, juicy pear, my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this does look good, I think the closest thing we have here is a Mr.Misty from DQ, or a slushy drink, all the amazing flavors you have to choose from and the sweetened condensed milk, oh boy that sounds wonderful! I love the photos of shave ice from Japan,, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of very beautiful color here, Debbi! I feel cooler just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As hot as it it here I'm sure these kind of places are really doing the business.
    It's very nice they offer doggy treats also
    It's just to hot for humans or animals to be out in this heat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbi, We have always called them snocones. All kids love them. I like the area's pretty kids friendly things. Especially the holes to look thru for photos. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete