"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Yellow house in the Rain




Hot Rainy Days pretty much every day last week had us slogging through water puddles and dodging raindrops, but we still love to walk


I really can't get past this house without stopping to admire the flowers!



Rainy skies



This family out making pictures didn't let a few puddles stop them
About the yellow house...........





And I had to share these pretty pretty dishes with you!! They are so bright and colorful!
.......not the best pictures.........I snapped these quickly while zipping down the housewares section at Wal-Mart! ha ha LOL But you can see how pretty the plates are.


What are y'all up to this weekend?
Happy Sunday, Y'all! Hope yours is wonderful!

8 comments:

  1. Those plants at the yellow house is just amazing! I love how the weather doesn't deter you, am afraid the humidity would keep me home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that house looks beautiful all dressed up with those flowers,, and I do love those dishes, my daughter has those dishes,, so pretty, you look lovelyin the rain with your umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I understand why you stop to admire that yellow house. It is so pretty. The flowerboxes are awesome. Glad you still go walking rain or shine. I do like those cute dishes at Wal-Mart. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous yellow house! I love the colors of Charleston...what glorious houses and beautiful flowers. And who doesn't love those Pioneer Woman dishes? Hot and humid here too...just waiting for our predicted rain now...and hopefully a rainbow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wiggle my nose and be right there to hang out with you for awhile! We’d walk and talk and it would be just perfect if it were raining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you love those Pioneer Woman dishes? They are so bright and colorful and fun. Those flowers on that house are just gorgeous! Amazing..but it does look hot and humid there. I think we have finally had a little break from it...fingers crossed it stays a bit cooler. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's funny how we all comment or are drawn to something different. i LOVED this colorful umbrellas!!!

    i love seeing a rainbow, i think of how excited you must have been....and i LOVE the pw dishes. i was surprised to see them at wal-mart and on my nieces table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this great article!
    If anyone wants to read more then I think this is the right place for you!
    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete