"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Kimonoes


I've been seeing pictures of the "kimono" trend on line and in the catalogues, so thought I would give it a whirl! I definitely am not a "fashion blogger", but I do like pretty clothes and to try out new looks!


Made these pictures a month or so ago....definitely not spring weather anymore---HOT SUMMER IS HERE!




(I am SO NOT cool, ha ha ha)

....a jumble of pearls, cameos, and my seahorse! LOL

I didn't think I would like this look , but I was so surprised to see that I do like it! My kimono is long, silky, has a pretty floral print, and flutters in the Charleston sea breeze.....how could I not like it? The leightweight sleeves are a perfect thin layer to put on in cold air conditioned museums, stores, restaurants, and theaters, or to protect arms from the dreaded mosquitoes on summer night walks. I liked it so much, I went and got a second one, which I'll show you soon!

5 comments:

  1. I love it and it looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suits you well and love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it looks really good on you. You make a good model. I am so self-conscious in front of a camera, I look all weird. Oh yes, we both should be members of the white skirt club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that, Debbi. It looks great on you and it's so pretty! I'd wear that. Oh, this is a great look for you!

    ReplyDelete