"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

November snuck in

 Wow! November has arrived!

That sure happened quickly.

My November page from my John Sloane calendar. Isn't that pretty?

John Sloane


I know Fall has "officially" arrived already, but it is just now starting to show any signs of Fall here. I'ts been hot and our garden still  has things to be picked, LOL





my roses are full of blooms
Yesterday we took a long drive to Charleston. I love the pretty scenery



....and seeing all the pretty cotton fields! They will surely be harvested here soon.






Boats in the sunny  marina


Lots of folks out and about, enjoying the pretty Fall day







even THIS troublemaker! ha ha LOL
and THESE!
I was wondering if my Cassia trees would be in bloom yet....and sure enough, there they were! I love these yellow blooming trees.



and these too! Those will be ready before too long.






So many pretty porch displays!
I love admiring them all







And the basket ladies were out, selling their creations.





the hanging baskets are still in bloom








The big bright Hunter's Moon has been so pretty!
I hope you had a chance to view it.

Hope your week is going well!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Debbi, October did go by quickly and I'm betting November will too. I love your calendar! I have to use a pretty wall calendar too and it's about time to order a new one. I liked seeing those fields of American grown cotton! Those fields were everywhere here in Tennessee when I was growing up but not anymore. You must have loved being back in Charleston for the day and seeing your favorite spots. I would have loved seeing all those pretty porch displays and I'm a sucker for baskets so would have loved checking them out. Beautiful moon capture, Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall trip into Charleston! So many beautiful sights to see! But I love seeing the sights at your place too, and you in your chair eating watermelon! LOL. Looks like lots of green 'maters" waiting to be picked...Oh, isn't this cooler weather heavenly? So thankful for it. I love that picture on the John Sloane calendar. I took a picture of mine this morning too, but haven't posted it yet. It really is pretty, as are all of his pictures! I hope you and everyone had a wonderful Halloween and that now you will have a marvelous November, the month of Thanksgiving! Thanking God for YOU, and your thoughtfulness...you know why. Have a blessed and wonderful rest of your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see the bright moon! I stood outside and drank it in and was rather mesmerized by it! Can you believe this weather? We had a freeze towards dawn today (for about a half hour, haha) but NEXT Thursday it's supposed to be 80 degrees! Hard to know what to put on when sallying forth on any given day! BTW That picture of you at the top of the post, with the watermelon, is ADORABLE!!! Happy November!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete