"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

dirt roads and...cameos


Today's "dirt road" adventure takes us to......the thrift store....and cameos.








I found these lovely big cameo pictures and knew they were coming home with us, LOL




We hung them up over this brown shelf and they fit right in. They're about 16 inches tall I think.

I've collected cameos for years now. I just think they are so pretty! These blue ones are my newest...they are post earrings. I love a cameo on a blue background.
Here's some of my other ones....mostly lockets including my largest one---my seahorse one. Next to it, on your right, is my cameo ring which I wear every day.
Here's some more blue background cameos....earrings.  They're pretty long and big, so I don't wear them too often.

Do you have any cameos?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi! I have no cameos in my jewelry box, never having taken to that particular style for my own use. But I think yours are lovely and YES the ones on a blue background are the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Debbi! Wow! Amazing find...those big ones! I do not have any real cameos. I love them, but just haven't ever acquired any. At this stage in life I probably wouldn't have any place to wear them. But they are beautiful and something to be admired for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cameo's here. Are they typically based off of a specific model or are they more generic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them but I don't think I have any other than one small pin. How did that happen?? I love ALL of yours!

    ReplyDelete