"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, May 4, 2020

new shawl

(you know me and my shawls......ha ha ha LOL!)
Well I finally took my new shawl/scarf outside to make a few pictures. I picked this one out because of the big blue flower splashed on it!--I thought that was so pretty.




Pretty doggie! He's big!

Color, textures, layers.............of history


Lots of bright spring blooms to enjoy!











Little doll waving at y'all as we pass by!



So glad you stopped by to visit with me today! Always so nice to see you've been here and left comments! Hope your week has started off great and everybody is safe and healthy. Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Oh some great pictures here...especially like the bush with the purple flowers growing up the old building! and those bright red one! The owl eating the bird....not so much haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the eye for taking great pictures. I like the flowers, the architecture and your shawl, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like the hawk has some nice road kill!!

    the shawl is gorgeous, i really love the colors and the flowers!! why no smile my dear debbi, you look so much better sporting your pretty smile!!

    ReplyDelete