"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

We went for a drive


We went for a drive today. Here are some of the scenes--hope y'all enjoy them!
I just love this interesting old house! They always have neat things out to enjoy. Sweet little flags on the gate, and a "take and leave" little box library. (plus I just love that old gate!)

Who remembers our elder generation talking about the Victory gardens?
They have pretty sunflowers, but my picture turned out blurry! LOL

Pretty art for sale hanging on the fence---it's bright and pretty! You can see their little Victory garden through the fence.


Hello pretty kitty!! Big green eyes

Hot pink house!
Strange ways to walk your dog...............
the doggie got tired!!! LOL
this IS NOT walking the dog. ha ha













this doggie was loving the sun roof !


pretty old stained glass windows


"I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy!!--going for a drive!"

"I'm happy too!! I'm walking my human!"

FACETIME! HA HA lol


a nice old church

and a closer look at the pretty windows


Lots of people out enjoying the nice weather









I had to see what it said on this little bear!! (or is it a mouse?? or a bunny?)

I love you right up to the moon and back I think it says.....
rainbows on the sidewalk


and last I leave you with our yellow begonia which is growing at a crazy rate!
........and a few other plants.

I made this picture after a quick rain shower yesterday, our purple clematis.
Hope everyone had a real nice weekend, full of warmth and sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. Driving around is something we do also. Any place that is not inside our house is so good. I love those happy dog pictures. How wonderful to not have a care in the world and be so joyful for just sniffing the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many different pictures but my favorite....the dog and the sun roof and maybe the little girl with the bike and the flowers. Well I guess I just enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our restrictions are lightening up some here. but all of the outdoor tables and picnic benches have been removed, you can't eat outdoors, you can only pick up take out food.

    i always feel bad for horses that are doing horse and carriage rides, it seems to me they can't be happy doing that, it can't be easy. i always talk to the people running it and they say the horses love it. how would they know that? it just seems very unnatural!!!

    gorgeous flowers, that clematis image belongs in a frame, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your walks, it's good you are getting out and about. That is a funny way to take your dog out, in a front carrier but not that long ago my 14 year old Miniature Schnauzer was unable to walk do to old age, his body was failing him and the one thing he loved the most was his daily walks so when he couldn't get around anymore we borrowed a stroller from a friend, put his bed in it and took him for his walk or should I say, stroll. It really picked up his spirits. We've been having crazy weather, wind, rain, sun repeat....must be spring.

    ReplyDelete