"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day


Scenes around the city






People await their pizza deliveries:

..........or gather at the restaurants----now open and with full tables:


Folks gather to make pictures on the Battery









The sweet scent of jasmine fills the air as it trails and climbs doors, arches, fences, and walls.
this is known as "the most photographed door in America". I'm not sure if that's true, LOL






Fishing, boating, and sometimes---a little sunset music


Have a lovely day, y'all! Hope you have a warm and sunny spring day!

4 comments:

  1. Many great pictures but the best one by far is the jasmine door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the bike was a bike planter, the two together look like one!! the most photographed door is GORGEOUS!!! simply the best!!!

    i did not hear that your restaurants opened, i hope everyone is super careful!!

    happy mothers day, have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you in your beautiful city. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Mother's Day was lovely, Debbi! Much joy to you.

    ReplyDelete