"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Window Shopping

Would y'all like to spend a cool Fall evening window shopping with us downtown? No need to dress up, I'm wearing comfortable old jeans and a hat on my messed up hair-do, LOL! Grab your pocketbooks and cameras and maybe a drink to carry, and let's go!

These shops are heavily guarded!! lol
There's a slight COOL BREEZE!! I can wear a SWEATER!!! YAY!!



So many pretty things on display!




this definetly looks like a "Debbi outfit"!! LOL





Is that spelled right?? Anyone know? "Moulds" or "molds"??


bright socks!

Love all the sparklies!!






I would wear any of these!---pretty colors!

Here's some fancy red shoes in the window.........

..........and here's what I walked in!! LOL Sturdy comfortable old boots, ha ha
So glad you came along with us, hope you found lots of pretties to buy, and enjoyed your evening window shopping in Charleston!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun walk and so many pretty things to see and dream about! I can totally see you wearing those bright colored outfits and if you happened to wear those cute red shoes you could click your heels and say 'there is no place like home' but then you would realized you are already home! Charleston looks like such a wonderful place full of history and culture.
    Thanks for the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I’d love to have that bench and if I was 15 years younger, that red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think many of the pictures were taken in a antique store and so many pretty old dishes. Love that green shawl with the loop...that I would buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the farm to feet socks stood out to me, i always notice things like that!! i saw a lot of shirts that also stood out to me, bold, colorful shirts that would look great on you!!

    "mould"...may be an older, southern thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing it's window shopping; otherwise I could get into a peck of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debbi. So many nice things. I love the soup tureen. Funny about the dogs at the door. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete