"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 4, 2019

day in the park


Let's take a walk to the park today!


Beautiful lush greenery tumbling down onto city sidewalks

Little fairy granddaughter's sparkly pocketbook!-she picked this out at the thrift store!

Tansy and a friend are along!



showing the dolls the pretty sights!




the magnolias are done for the year...I will miss them!

peeking into secret gardens


Heavy magnolia blooms


someone left these pretty bouquets by the fountain


thirsty big dog!



One of my favorite gazebos!

There was a small wedding in the gazebo this day--just the couple, their officiant, and two witnesses. Fairy Granddaughter and the dolls were good girls and quietly observed.

6 comments:

  1. Debbi, I love when you bring your sweet grandgirl along with you. She was so cute to hold the dolls up to see. Did she enjoy the wedding? Your flowers make it hard for me to think we are heading into winter. Brrr. Blessings to you , xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I always enjoy your walks! How wonderful to see your granddaughter going along too. I have only been back to posting for a couple of days. I didn't mean to be gone so long, but the last few months have been a little stressful and hectic. My fall is going well so far and we are finally getting some cooler weather, so that is always nice. Anyway, it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice walk and you are still seeing some pretty flowers. i have some mums and some knockout roses. it is fun to "bump" into a wedding, and for the young ones to enjoy it with you. i wonder if they think about their future, and possibly a wedding of theirs one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This walk had the most beautiful sights! Love the magnolia, loved the lush greenery tumbling onto the street, loved the gazebo....oh my just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your walks are always so magical. Although the magnolias are done for the season, it will be something to look forward to when they come back. Your fairy granddaughter will have wonderful memories of her walks with you! How special!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's VERY cute! She must adore your walks.

    ReplyDelete