"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Wonderful Life

Every year on or around my birthday I head outside somewhere to make pictures with my Wonderful Life sign. Mr Front Porch made this for me many many years ago.
I just LOVE THE BIG GREEN DOORS over at the Aiken house, so we carried my sign there to make my this year's photos. 
Then I thought, "well the park is right there, so why not make pictures with the sign there too?"

So we did.
I love getting outside and doing fun little projects like this one!
And I love sharing my special sign with y 'all! When it's not outside "modeling", LOL!---it hangs over our fireplace mantel.
My birthday was back in MAY, and I am just now putting together this post! LOL!


Little fairy granddaughter's art painting she gave me for Mother's Day. I treasure it! It  hangs in our kitchen.

wanted to share this neat bracelet/ring too! The picture doesn't do it justice on how pretty and sparkly it is! Also--so cheap!--from Amazon.


Yes, it IS A WONDERFUL LIFE!

8 comments:

  1. Debbi, You are such a fun person. I love your way of spreading happiness. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is!!! I love how you and yours make it so! Now, seriously! That bracelet/ring set!! Oh, MY!!! It is so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spread joy with your happy posts. Love your sign that your dear hubby made. You are blessed indeed with a wonderful life.

    Have a great Sunday ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea... I may steal it ... now I have to find a sign I like. No mr. to make me one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May or last Monday -- celebrating is yours and yes, it IS a wonderful world in it, especially with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fountain pictures the best you look so cute sitting there holding the sign, Happy Belated Birthday I guess ( May)
    I also like your fuzzy balls on your straw bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that was FUN! And you always dress in such cute outfits. Of course I LOVE the bracelet and ring! WOW! So pretty! Enjoy your week sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a great spirit!! including this sign with your pictures is a great idea!!

    happy birthday wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete