"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Yellow for Spring

A few weeks back,Tansy and I headed out in search of spring, to make photographs!



Spotted my first fluffy LadyBanks of the season. I just love them!

and over here we have Carolina jesamine, I think it's called. It's so pretty and doesn't last very long.

Tansy wanted to show y'all her new summer dress!





So glad you stopped by today, and hope you liked the pretty yellow flowers! These yellow blooms have now faded away, giving way to summer flowers. The heat has arrived and it's time to get out the sandals, shorts, and sundresses. I love spring so much and wish it would last a bit longer!
Memorial Day is almost here and I have got out my white skirts, my white dress, white shoes and white slacks, and put away all the long sleeves except for a sweater or two for chilly restaurants and stores.
Have a great Memorial weekend, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your photos and the adventures of Tansy are so much fun, you always look so pretty and put together,I love the way you dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit you are wearing and love the roses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you would think of hanging your purse on a gate for a photo! Love it! I’m going to do that!
    Yes, your cute black outfit will be back in the fall.....looking forward to all your pretty spring and summer clothes! It’s warming up in Texas. Not triple digits yet.....I dread those.
    I’m hoping Louis Dean can get the work done outside before it gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful yellow blossoms! Tansy is 'rocking' that new dress. Best wishes for a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the beauty all around you...and YOU of course! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete