"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, May 6, 2019

Gas Pump


Lots of things to see on a spring day!

There's an old gas pump in this back yard:


Cats stand guard in the driveway......


as a newly married couple get their pictures made.



Don't the little kids look cute?

Pretty blue dresses!
And............another wedding over on the other side of the park:
And others are enjoying a walk along the Battery


More weddings------------

and long walks.
Stopping for a bite to eat! Charleston is full of sidewalk tables.

Spring is so pretty! The azaleas are pretty much finished for the season....I am eagerly awaiting the big beautiful magnolias! Hope everyone has had a real nice Monday!

4 comments:

  1. You just continue to show us so many new things!! I love seeing Charston through your eyes! That's the only way I get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, Love the cat guards. So funny. Bet that old gas pump never pumped high priced gas. LOL The weddings looked pretty. I love walking with you thru your city. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful weddings! and that old gas pump was neat to see. We are blessed to get to go on your walks with you.

    ReplyDelete