"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

a March walk


they do look alot alike!--Bindie is the one on the steps!

Lots to see today.................






check out those HUGE PAWS!!



my beads today---black beads. Granddaughter calls them "black pearls". Also my  newest cameo. I love cameos!
Anyone else like old fashioned cameos??











Love the colors!


Bindie didn't know what to think of the long city walks at first. She is adapting quickly though. She is so sweet and well mannered and gentle. I love her so much already. It's a joy to welcome a new member into our pack and so fun to get to know her!

11 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a new member in your family. Bindie is a very pretty dog.

    I hope your spring will soon move north. There is hope with the temperatures rising later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special treat to see things through your lens...love the iron staircase and Bindie seems to be a good match for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new puppy!! the flowers are so pretty, you are going to have a lot of beautiful sights on your walks!!

    sweet little porch to sit a spell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Bindie getting to join your pack and enjoying the walks around town

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful walk...and post. Loved it every bit...the big pawed dog looks like he is frowning...the garland on her head is beautiful...and YOU always are dressed so cute...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, You certainly do see some pretty sights. I love the flower crown. There's lots of flowers to see there...so far we do not have much growing here. So is Bindie your dog? Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbi, I am certain that Bindie hit the people lottery! Take care. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a happy lady with Spring all around you there, Debbi. Sweet flower crown and looks like Bindie is a keeper! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely spring walk you had. Congrats on adding Bindie to your family.

    Happy Spring and Happy Easter ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Bindie is a lucky one! All those beautiful city walks with loads of lovely things all around -- and you to be her person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Debbi, so glad you added to the pack! What a lucky dog to be able to join you for all of your wonderful walks! The dogs look perfect together! Beautiful Spring photos too! And yes, I love old fashioned cameos!
    Happy Easter to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete