"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, March 8, 2018

A day at the Beach

We had a pretty Sunday so we headed to the beach!

"US TOO!!"








Let's go watch the surfers!









This lady keeps her little child warm......
doggie child........not human child! LOL


Tammie models her blue sweater dress and tie-dye scarf. I "model" my old blue jeans and old soft comfortable shirt! LOL (and my long floral scarf, ha ha---I love my scarves!)




Isn't this angel pretty!?
























The sunset was really pretty!thanks for stopping by and hope you had a real nice weekend!

Good night, Folly.....see ya next time!

4 comments:

  1. It is always a good day when you can go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and such a variety! The surfer pictures were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I love your assortment of photos. That did look like a kid at first...so funny. I see the wild colors of home on the sea. That's pretty there. :) I see lots of dog walking in your town..do you have poop scoop rules? We do. But I know not everyone follows them. :( You look great. I love your scarves. I have a bunch too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss the beach, so thank you, Debbi! I love your hat too :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete