"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sunday Rain




I have a friend in this lovely garden.....Here he comes!
See him? He's getting up to come greet me.
He sniffs thoroughly and wants to be petted. He finishes his greeting and goes back to enjoying his yard, and guarding the gate. Good dog.


Trees and vines are dripping with fresh rain

Street puddles reflect the January sky

These pretty blossoms had been beaten off the tree, and lay on the ground. I wanted to scoop them up and bring them back in with  me!


The foggy mist makes everything quiet, peaceful, and mysterious.

The streets are wet and the chilly air feels clean

A brightly lit house beckons on a winter evening if you are damp or cold. Isn't a lamp burning brightly in a window just the most welcoming sight?

and I'm so glad you came with us!

Shake the umbrella, take off the wet shoes, and snuggle into warm jammies. A hot supper and a good show on television awaits.
Hope y'all had a very nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I always love to see your pictures. You did a wonderful job describing the views. The coming home part was even better. Thanks for taking me along. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look cute under your umbrella and rain or shine we explore:) So I have a big question....who is taking the pictures of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Debbie. After cloudy and rainy days, we are having snow. As much as I don’t like it, it is a beautiful scene. I do love to take walks in it if it is not too heavy a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved our walk in the rain together! You live in such an interesting place! I’ve always loved rain and the song by the Cascades is one of my all time favorites. I’d forgotten what year it came out.
    As pretty as all the photos are....my favorites are the ones of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. StamiMax Make sure you to understand to find out more important factors. Protein rich Diet Muscles the particular human body comprise fibers which are manufactured from protein. So while striving to gain muscle very important to have a protein rich eating habits. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/stamimax/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your walks. Charleston is really lovely. And I adore your neighbor dog who is awfully pretty and looks friendly too!

    ReplyDelete