"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fur House



I made these pictures back in the Fall!



Where shall we walk to today and what can I show you?--Oh yes!---the fur house is interesting!




this house looks like it's covered in shaggy fur, doesn't it?

Anyone live up there? I see an air conditioner!

I wonder if there are lots more WINDOWS---and they are just covered in vine??



this is pretty interesting---look up and see the tree growing out of the building! LOL (see it?)


 A little window shopping:


wild purse!





definitely wanted to show you these beautifully carved doors
sunset glowing over the old Confederate Home & College
a beautiful sherbet sunset tonight!


***Red jade, my gold leaf, black beads, a camera pendant and a very old antique cameo***


It was a nice relaxing walk with a cool breeze! I'm so glad y'all came along!

7 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your walks! That house is amazing with all of those vines, Surely there must be more windows. I liked seeing all of the pretty things in the windows too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur house! And the moonlight on the water. Thanks for taking me on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some cool sights today!! i am not sure what to think of the fur house but i know for sure i like those witch like legs!!

    a beautiful sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care when you took those! The wicked witch legs crack me up and oh, those sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! You see more unusual sights in one day than I see in the whole year! That fur house is unbelievable!! I like it! I always enjoy the sweet pictures of you too. It's snowing here! Started about an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over the 'fur house'! That is incredible. I actually DID say that out loud when I saw it. Surely there are more windows that are covered up. I wonder what it looks like inside! It might be creepy! hehee! LOVE the last photos taken at night! Hope you're warm today. It's getting COLD everywhere. We will get a hard freeze tonight which is something we only get a couple of times in the winter! I hope none of the fruit gets hurt. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed seeing your post. Beautiful yellow color flower. WOW! How to explain the house covered with vine. They should feel warm always. It would be nice to live in such a house.
    Plant growing from the building will cause damage to the building. Need to be careful.
    Nice to see the moonlight on the water:)

    ReplyDelete