"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Saturday Walk

Why am I carrying a toy pony around the city?
Answer--because we had little granddaughter with us and she LOVES her ponies! LOL There will come a day in the future when she will definetly not want to be seen carrying dolls or toys around, so I am enjoying these fun times so much, and enjoying the wonder of a child's imagination and how they see the world. She is so much more into these soft stuffed animal ponies, than with any baby dolls, and she puts dresses on them (the fancier, the better! LOL), bows in their manes, necklaces around their necks and socks or bracelets on their legs. Her ponies are well loved! ha ha LOL

You can barely see hers! LOL--she put it inside her jacket to "keep it warm" and you could barely see the top of it's little head, which had a bright scarf tied on it. My pony is like black velvet and was attired in a light green chiffon and silk dress and green "pearls". ha ha LOL

Walking by the old Calhoun Mansion



My pearls I got for Christmas and my new seahorse pendant
(My Seahorse pin I have on my coat:)


Always warm lights glowing inside, and outside lights flickering
This was the last of her energy for the day...she had spent the day  on an old plantation running on the huge lawns, climbing trees, petting horses, rolling down hills, and picnicking.  We had time for a nice little walk and headed in for a supper of pizza, which hit the spot!
I made this picture earlier this winter:


Random pictures:


Thrift store finds this week:
I've been getting a few bird knick-knacks here and there. Now that I am feeding them and enjoying them, I notice little figurines like this more. I sure would LOVE TO see some birds this color at our feeders! LOL





Pretty white horse
and a plastic horse for granddaughter!:

the blue white vase from the thrift store beside my new Pioneer Woman Cannister
Hope your weekend is going nicely!

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing to beat seeing the world through the eyes of a child. What a blessing to be able to do that. One of my daughters was all about horses and dressing them up...no dolls for her. They were so REAL to her.

    Great pictures all the way around. I hope you have a peaceful, beautiful Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to live in a climate where i could enjoy walks each evening!!

    those vases are beautiful!! i hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely series of photos Debbi! You are so right to enjoy these times with your granddaughter while you can. They just grow up so fast that I almost can't stand it. My oldest grandson is now a teenager and I don't know where that time went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time with your granddaughter.... I now have a new GREAT Granddaughter--and can't wait to see her and spoil her rotten....

    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, the joys of being a grandmother...I have so many warm memories of all our grands when they were little...enuf for a lifetime...and now starting over with greats....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!! it's beautiful,i really love your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete