"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ship

We've all heard the old saying "someday my ship will come in". We do love to go watch all the boats on the water. 







This long sleek black one was in for awhile....haven't seen it since



Boats, large and small, and ships, including the huge container ships which bring so many goods into our port. 



Here comes one now!








Lots of black smoke!










All the noise and movement really stirred the dolphins up






See the men up on the top? One is wearing a green shirt



Here's a closer look:







Boats........fun to watch!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great place to see lots of beautiful boats! I sure love that sleek one...would love to see inside of it! We have a cold rain this morning. Brrr...hope you are safe and warm. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete