"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Colonial Lake Dogs

Today we saw some very happy dogs enjoying a cool swim in the pond!
party in the water!!

This one was so excited...waiting patiently and very alert for the toy to be tossed into the water!
And away he goes!

And comes right back for another try!
"come in! the water's great!"
The dog on the right, I think his name was "Tobey". Just look how he had his big head up while swimming!
I didn't catch this little fella's name but he sure did love jumping in and swimming in the water!

"I've got it! Here I come!"

"Tobey" was a good jumper as well...loved to run and get a BIG jump into the water. Then he would swim way way out to retrieve his toy.
Just look at that gorgeous face! Love those pretty eyes and those wet whiskers.

I think the dog in the middle's name is "Suga". Also a water lover and sure did love to swim. So friendly too.

And at the end of the day...a good "shake it off" and lets go home for treats and a soft bed!
I'm so glad we got to see these beautiful dogs take a dip on this hot day!

7 comments:

  1. They really look like they are enjoying it! Bet it was refreshing in the full heat of August.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that water felt really good to those doggies IF it was as hot there as it has been here. This week the temperature went up to 97 in Knoxville (east of us)... It has been an extremely hot summer--and humid---and DRY.... NOT FUN!!! I'm ready for Autumn.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are adorable and so fun to watch!!! i have been wanting a puppy for some time now but i also enjoy my freedom and it feels like having kids again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could anyone not enjoy this post! I smiled at every picture. Dogs are so much fun. We used to have a Lab, and a Poodle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely photo's - so good to see them having fun!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute. The dog I grew up with loved to swim. My current ones not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is making me smile! Those dogs look like they are having the time of their life!

    ReplyDelete