"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 10, 2015

White Point Gardens


We're in this park alot. Its big, plenty of room for the dogs and grandchild to run and play. The big gnarly oak trees give lots of shade.
Its beautiful day or night, and we like to have picnics here. We often see dolphins feeding in the waters. 
The 'star' of the park is this beautiful big old gazebo. Just look at all the magnificent workmanship!



Looks like I've been "photo-bombed". Get out of my pictures, Yellow Pony!


OOOOOps, there is it again. Excuse me Yellow Pony With the Pink Hair.......do you mind?...
Our temperatures are in the 70s this week.......nice weather for a walk around the Battery.




So.........what do you think this story is? She's wearing a white dress......did they just get married? Nah......he's dressed way too casual. Maybe they are going to a birthday party or shower and taking flowers? Maybe they are getting ready to attend a wedding, and she is making the bridal bouquet? Maybe they are on their honeymoon, and heading home?

Hello again, Yellow Pony With the Pink Hair, trying to get into my street sign photos!


The Palmer House showing off her pretty windows, old architecture, and brand new coat of pink paint. She sure is a beauty! We have watched many a wedding come and go here.


"What Central Park is to New Yorkers, White Point Garden is to us."......says Yellow Pony with the Pink Hair, as she scampers off in search of other ponies to play with her.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty park and lovely images. I love those trees. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute my friend. It's so nice to have good weather and be able to get out and enjoy where we live. I sure love that pink house...oh and yellow pony! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had perfect weather for the visit. The gazebo is extraordinary. I love all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi, What a lovely garden/Park. The Palmer House is totally gorgeous! Cute pic of you and funny about the "My Little Pony", that made me laugh!
    Thanks for taking us along with you!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful park! I love those old oaks, and that shot through the gazebo is lovely. We don't have huge oaks like that here, but I've always admired them. Thanks for stopping by mine! Have a great weekend :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty park, nice to have one so close. We are having record warmth here at the jersey shore, it's 69 degrees right now, it's hard to believe it's December!! The Palmer house is lovely, it's hard to not love it!!

    ReplyDelete