"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Evening on the Creek

We decided to do something different this evening instead of our regular city walk. So we went and did our walk on the boardwalk over Shem Creek. Its a pretty place to watch the sunset.











The boardwalks twist and turn throughout the salty marsh, and depending on how high the tide is when you are there, you never know what kind of wildlife you will see. 
As the sun sets the skies turn into sherbert tones, and all is quiet and peaceful.




Loved seeing this little boat with THREE (we think?) big pretty white dogs aboard! They were loving their cruise!




And it's always fun to look at the boats!






It was a nice evening, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi! Oh, I loved this. It reminded me so much of when we lived in Galveston. The shrimp boats are so wonderful to see. The sunset and palm trees! But I don't miss it! ;) Thanks for popping in to see me and Carter is doing pretty well right now. Thank you for asking.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete