"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

End of summer streets

Its been a few weeks since I've posted! thanks to all who commented or emailed to see if we are okay. It wasn't bad  in Charleston....we just had alot of of debris to pick up in the yard, branches, papers, and leaves etc. It was much much worse for so many in Florida. It was a bad bad storm and our thoughts and prayers are with those affected.
We've been very busy this Fall, and I'll try to get back to blogging. I don't always comment....but I DO READ your uplifting and interesting blogs every day!
Whew!---I can hardly believe Fall has surely arrived! How did that happen? LOL
I love Fall in the Lowcountry----such relief from our hot sticky sweltering summers with all the heat and humidity. Fall is welcome.
I am looking forward to sweater weather!


I love this little spot with the pretty chandeliers hanging from the trees!

City firemen.....ready to go if needed!





love the color of this green house!


the crepe myrtles are so pretty all summer. There are very few blooms left since Fall has arrived


the fountains are pretty empty since the children have gone back to school








the Jasmine is done blooming. We are having lovely weather now







Love looking at pretty things people hang in their gardens and on their porches




I love this old door! Isn't it gorgeous? and it's so skinny!! Wonder what stories it could tell?





why do people DO THIS??! lol



the jasmine is gone and we now have sunflowers!





LOVE THE brick peeking through!


we still have lots of four o clocks blooming!














Another beautiful  sunset.
Summer has gone her way and it's now Fall time.
 

7 comments:

  1. So many pictures of so many different things:) Love the color of the green house too and those gates were so very pretty. Don't know how they get those shoes up there much less why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures as usual, from your daily peregrinations! The weather we're having now (and for the foreseeable future) is what I call "Why I Live In South Carolina" weather ... haahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't have any bad damage..we didn't either in this part of Florida. And it's fun to catch up with you! Happy FAll my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely city pictures....but you know what I am waiting for. Enough said. Glad to know you are safe and sound and beauty is all around. So wonderful to see you here again...Happy Fall, wherever you may be found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't get much damage from Ian. It's good to see you here for another gorgeous walk around your lovely city. And what beautiful skies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are in the mist of fall and I am loving it. Actually having more of a fall than normal. I can't say that I am glad to see summer going on its way. LIke you I love doors and gates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad y'all escaped the worst of the storm! Loved seeing all your photos....as usual!
    I am LOVING fall! It could be a little cooler for me, though! Still have AC on and it's hot during the day - near 90. Supposed to have a couple of 60 something days next week and I can't wait! Already picked out a sweater to wear to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete