"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, February 17, 2020

Misty February Raindrops


Not much hard rain this day.....just sprinkles here and there! We carry umbrellas on days like this---just in case!


Our cyclamens are in full bloom, love them! My Mom loved them and this is my first year to grow them.









Plenty of camellias still in full and beautiful bloom..

Our azaleas are in full bloom as well, splashes of hot pink


Thrift shop goodies this week:


Barbie doll collectors books


Lots of fun to go through these and see all the old outfits!












..........and this pretty pillow!
How was your weekend and how was your Valentines Day? Hopefully great! our week had some gloomy and rainy days and Valentines day here this year was cold cold COLD. HA HA!

4 comments:

  1. I love Camellias and have one shrub. And the azaleas are blooming here already! What a neat Barbie book. I looked at Barbie cases on Etsy yesterday.....just for fun! I love all the pretty old vintage things that we used to have. Love seeing you with your umbrella....all stylish and pretty! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are seeing signs of spring here in the north also and we don’t go anywhere without an umbrella.

    Our walk with you today was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, Such pretty flowers. I love seeing the old gates and statues too.Oh that book looks interesting. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is showing up here in north Texas!! The Carolina Jasmine is blooming this morning! And we are getting some rain. Leaving for the ranch this afternoon - trying to get down there before it gets too muddy! Sherry called yesterday to tell me water had got in the camper by the sofa window. I'm anxious to get down there and check it out!

    ReplyDelete