"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Been to the thrift store!

Good-bye January! Hello February!
I got this lovely bird picture last week at the thrift store, so I took it outside to make pictures.

It has some of the birds which visit our feeders every day, so I fell in love with it.


I also got this little white furry deer at the thrift store. Look at this sweet little face! Somebody left him there because he was missing an antler. I gave him a good home! LOL

Found this pretty little dish as well:
Got this movie to watch with Fairy Granddaughter:

 I spotted this sparkly angel in one of my favorite yards back in December:


It was glistening in the bright sunshine.
What are y'all reading? I just finished these two books:
Loved this one! It was particularly interesting since we are now watching Downton.
I've just started reading Elin and I love her books! This is my third one. I read one this summer, then I read Summer of '69, which I loved, and I finished this one late last night.
They really are great "beach reads" and also "middle of winter-long dark days" reads! LOL
Have you read her?

Hope your week is going great!

7 comments:

  1. I love thrifting! You did good.....and you looked so pretty in your pretty blue outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little deer is so dear. He is cute as is, but I wonder if he could have antler transplants by using 2 very similar white painted branches for antlers. But then again, maybe he has more personality with just one antler. You had a successful thrifting trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I miss Downton!!!! I watched the whole series with my daughter, we loved it so much! I currently have 16 of Elin's books in my wishlist in my library app....there's a wait on every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture of the birds is so pretty, so nice for you to have since you are a bird lover!!

    i never watched downton...i know nothing about it!!

    i really like the garden angel and the pretty roses, i don't have any flowers in my garden right now!! you look good debbi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just as lovely as that pretty bird picture, what a treasure! That garden angel is really beautiful and your roses reminds me I need to prune mine, haha something that should have been done last fall haha. We loved Downton, watched the entire series.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had some fun finds. I adore the bird picture. And I'd love to read that Downstairs book. Upstairs Downstairs hooked me on PBS! I just finished an Elin. The Winter Solstice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that dish and it makes my heart happy that you gave that cute little deer a home! I hope you and your granddaughter enjoy the movie! Thrift stores are fun! You look so pretty with your bird picture! I bet you are the best grandma!

    ReplyDelete