"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, February 7, 2020

Crab House

A fun place to go eat! Many just drive their boats up and stop to eat supper




Pretty decor





The food was good! I had she crab soup, so rich and delicious! And a grouper sandwich. I love, love, love grouper. 
Afterwards, we went to the other side and under the bridge and to make pictures.


Lots of folks out on their boats enjoying the pretty sunset and the mild weather before it gets real hot!

4 comments:

  1. Debbi, That looks so fun, boating to supper. Love it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to eat! Glad you enjoyed your meal! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat is that and you just can't go wrong with fresh crab! This you pay attention to that amazing house in the one boat picture? So beautiful tucked back in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good place to eat, Debbi. I like places like that --ones that not only have local flavor/decor but also good food. Win/Win. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete