"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, February 8, 2020

A winter's walk

We were out for a walk one evening and I found lots of things to photograph!





Mr. Front Porch loves these Japanese Maples!






Here's a glimpse of the big ornate mirror inside the door!


Quiet streets on a cold evening

(below)Who's that up there??---
I zoomed in so we can see her better!

I love to catch pretty things in windows!









Aren't they gorgeous?--I love making pictures of them!


Try to get outside tomorrow night and take a look at the Snow Moon!

The sun has set and is sleeping, the moon is up, we've had our winter walk.....it's now time to go inside.
Brrrr-it's chilly here! Enjoy your weekend, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. It looks cold:) I have two favorites, the window with the boat with sails and that delicate purple flower. Two special lovely's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all the pictures. I too love Japanese maples. I am hoping to see the moon...but it's been dreary cloudy here for days. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful leaves. Snow moon -- isn't that pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Enjoyed walking around with you. I love those tress and the leaves. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Japanese maples too! Have planted 4 here since we moved, 3 different kinds so far. It is fabulous that you get to see beautiful objects through the windows at night of these beautiful houses.

    ReplyDelete