"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, January 17, 2020

The Camellias have arrived!

It's Camellia time in our city! I look forward to this allllllll year!......



Isn't she gorgeous!?


This is a long walk we took Thanksgiving, while we waited for our turkey to cook!--I'm inviting y'all along with us, hope you'll come too!
So...let's head out and see what we can see!

Let's go walk and let's see what all is blooming  today!


the pretty colors in my shirt. This one's new, I just bought it and I love the bright plaid and it matches most everything.



Oh my gosh,  I love all the textures and colors in this picture, especially against that bright blue sky!
The "X's" on the house are earthquake bolts
One of my most favorite things to see----pretty lace curtains in a window
Sun rays kissing the top of this house











so many pretty colors and shadows today....

this pretty horse "photo bombed" the picture! ha ha LOL






Beads today: pearls and more pearls, ha ha LOL!



It's about time to pick lemons!

this porch always looks so pretty!





We don't get alot of trees that "turn" here in Charleston---so the few that DO---I like to take lots of pictures.



The Cassia trees are in full bloom!!!
I just LOVE THESE bright splashes of yellow every Fall!





Fairy stones!---if you find them, take one. I left them there just for you!
There's some over here as well:




.......and if you're looking for a short sweet little winter read this season--these are two of my favorites:
HAPPY WEEKEND, Y'ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Love those camellias!!! Thanks for another lovely walk. Have a nice weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh this was a great walk today, so many pretty things we saw!!!! the flowers are so pretty, the pansies are a favorite!!

    i like the plaid shirt, it is different for you and i really like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete