"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, January 20, 2020

cold and sunny

I love to go for a walk after church on Sundays.

Look at this sweet little girl leaving the churchhouse...she has on her pretty ruffly dress, a bright red coat, and a big red bow in her hair.


Got to wear my new blue velvet gloves!
They look PURPLE---but they are really blue, LOL! Dog hair ALL OVER them by the time I was greeted by the girls a the door when we got home and made the picture! ha ha LOL





sparkly blue beads and my leaf necklace

I'll take y'all to visit one of my favorite fountains!
The sound of water and pretty flowers.......I could stay here for hours!.......
Fun to watch the bright fish too!









lots of people out enjoying this pretty day

I love to take a "Sunday drive" too! But I do love Sunday walks.
Which do you like best?

6 comments:

  1. I like to drive somewhere....and then get out and walk! heehee! Well! You asked!!! Love getting to wear a little of our winter wear. I hope to get out tomorrow even if it's cold! Love your gloves and cape! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I visited Charleston a few times, I was always impressed how well people dressed on Sunday when they went to church. It is what I did when I was growing up (in the north) . It all changed in the late 60’s when people became less formal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the church steeple with the rose in front of it. I wish people dressed up more now. I have a lot of Sunday dresses hanging in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could get out for a nice walk. I love your gloves. The little girl in her red is adorable. Debbi, you have some wonderful flowers to enjoy on your walks. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to take a drive and then get out and walk the historic district wherever we go! That little girl in red looks adorable! You look cute next to those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that second picture should be framed and love all the fountain ones, wish you could include sound:) and then that bright orange building came into view but then the last one....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete