"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Annie Adventures

Off on an adventure with our Annies.......


What might we see today?
Angel wings on an ancient brick wall
Splashy fountains!


and quiet old porches.

Me acting silly!


.........and fairy granddaughter learning about flowers and how to tell the differences.



Always fun to see one of these little libraries!
How lucky could we get??!---today there are children's books in it!! Little fairy granddaughter was thrilled! She picked two to take. We will bring back donations next week.




These Annies are just "hanging around", LOL!


Fun to see the "city guineas", as we call them.  If you catch them at the right time, you can watch the leader take his family up to their night roosting spot every night. He is very protective and bossy!


"Ma-Maw-----he's looking RIGHT AT ME!"

"step away from the wall, little girl, step away from the wall!" LOL

It was a fun adventure and we're glad you came along with us!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun adventure! Those Annies had quite a walk with the sweet little sunshine of a granddaughter and Miss Ma-Maw That picture of you against the wall just shows the angel that you are. You look good in wings! I love those cute little libraries, we have a few around here as well. They are such a great idea, your little granddaughter is going to have some fun reading.
    Thanks again for the fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbi, what fun with your little fairy grandgirl. I just love the picture of her walking in front of you. She is precious. Waaa, I miss my children. Gosh those guineas are ugly. The first time I ever saw one I thought it was a flying chicken. LOL Loved going on the walk with you girls. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a perfect day with a great companion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I enjoyed coming along! I don't know if I should walk around carrying my Annie dolls but I would LIKE to! Your little Sunshine sure is precious! And you are an angel...I know! What a pretty day for a walk! Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little dolls and a cute little granddaughter. Love going on your walks with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the hat!! these walks with your granddaughter are so important, she will always remember this time that you spent together and the conversations you shared!!

    the angel wings are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete