"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, October 28, 2019

a Week in October 4

October evenings are the BEST! for walking!


Beautiful moonlight sends bright beams.......and lights begin to glow warmly in windows.

Glimpses of sparkling chandeliers can be seen......
This one is a beauty!
I stop for a quick picture......
then I want to show y'all these pretty night blooms!
So brave..........so strong........growing right up through the sidewalk cracks. They found a way to flourish and to be beautiful.

Here's a welcoming porch with rocking chairs for us if we get tired!

Lots of bright displays to see


Oh I just love how a lamp looks outside glowing on a front porch! Looks so welcoming.....and so homey!

Our leaves on our banana trees were shredded by hurricane Dorian! You can see how the hurricane shredded the leaves to bits..........and now we have new leaves coming in and looking fine---quite the contrast! Mr. Front Porch just planted six of these late this summer, and we are hoping they make it!



a friendly porch greeter!

You just never know what we might see!!......a knight in armor!!!!
..........or THIS HOOLIGAN up there acting a fool!! LOL

Night flames are flickering........

........and a slight breeze is cooling things down. I'm putting my light jacket on.......

..............and we are going in!
I do love October! What's your favorite month?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my those pumpkins in the planters are too funny. Love the lamp outside and the flickering lanterns. I don't think I have a favorite month:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn walks are the best. The weather is still nice and the crispness of the air (after a long hot summer) is so welcome. It was a lovely walk with you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete