"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Architecture


I love looking at, and photographing Charleston architecture. 
What a pretty blue building!







Loved the deep blue sky in these pictures!





So much detail on these old buildings!


the mean old man is still up in that window! LOL I did a post on him back in the Fall, I think!

So many types of buildings to look at. I have no interest in new buildings or architecture. I am fascinated with the old ones. They tell stories. When I see a building, I immediately want to know when it was built. I want to know who built it. I want to know why it was built. I want to know how it was put together. I do spend hours researching these old churches, homes, and buildings here in Charleston and I learn so many neat things!
Who else likes old buildings? Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. There is definitely more character in the older buildings and I love the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the Charleston architecture. The details are exquisite. Give me an older building any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola que fotos mas bonitas.
    te mando mi blog por si queres criticar.

    Gracias.
    Besos


    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com/2018/06/el-silencio.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charleston is such an amazing city... So glad you are there and can share so much of its beauty with us... THANKS!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete