"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cirque Du Soleil

We attended the Cirque Du Soleil performance in Charleston this week. It was loud, colorful, unique, and amazing! If they come to your city, it's very worth going to! We enjoyed it alot!




















This year's theme was "insects"--here are some big grasshoppers!





High Wire Act

The blurs in the picture are the performers being tossed to the other ones


Lots of audience participation
and pulling people up on stage:




3 comments:

  1. My sis-in-law and I went a couple of years ago and it was 'fantastic'.

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't love audience participation, i get nervous!!! this one looks wonderful, we went to one in new york, a few years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun this looks...and you got some amazing photos....glad u had fun

    ReplyDelete