"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

It was the 4th of July


Scenes from Fourth of July Weekend in Charleston:
Flags---lots of flags

Snapping and cracking in the salty wind.

Spotted this one in an art gallery:

A closer look:
Lots of water splashing:

Crowds of people:





Pear trees full of fruit:

and street performers.

Dogs enjoying a summer walk:



While street kitties laze around in the city heat.
A fourth of July thundershower leaves everything wet and steamy--


And on the 4th of july holiday--we grilled this:


and enjoyed our evening by the blue water.

Plenty of beautiful boats to see:






and then the moon came out.

Folks that live in these condos---

Have a great view of this!!






Hope y'all had a fine, fiery and fire-cracking fourth of July!

8 comments:

  1. we had a wonderful three days, it could not have been better and our weather was beautiful!!! the boats are beautiful and so are your captures of the fireworks. so much better than mine!!

    i can see fireworks from my back yard but we did also venture out twice to see them up close. our town had a magnificent display!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those decorated boats with string lights are wonderful! So are the firework photos! Glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing those boats all lit up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this was a perfect July 4th post. I love all the beautiful flags, and those boats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog - and have found it now on Bloglovin.com.....I've spent so much time on the coast that I know most every place you mention....I love it! And wonderful posts!! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Looks like it was the perfect day. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. The epitome of holiday perfection! Oh, your flags and fireworks! Wonderful! But the corn on the cob? Now THAT was the one that made my mouth water!

    Signing up to follow you -- if you don't do google friend will bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete